Pit of Heresy - Dungeon
The second Dungeon in Destiny 2, the Pit of Heresy, is now available for Shadowkeep owners and it’s a tough one to beat. To access the Pit of Heresy, you’ll need to have completed the Shadowkeep main campaign, 'The Deepening Wake' quest fro, Eris Morn and we'd definitely recommend having that 940+ Power level
What can you get?
- Pinnacle-level, full Masterworked Dreambane Armour and Weapons - which can drop up to max power/light
- Exotic quest completion for the "Xenophage" Machine Gune
- Exclusive Emblem
- The chance at getting high level exotics.
This service is for an Account Recovery - where one of our e-Sport Professionals will play on your account for you in a fireteam with five other highly skilled players in order to complete the Pit of Heresy Dungeon on one of your characters!
Fast, efficient and stress-free!
- You must also be at least 930 Power on the character(s) that you would like the activity to be completed on for a full completion. The closer to 940+ the better.
- You must have the Shadowkeep expansion and unlocked the activity via Eris Morn's 'The Deepening Wake questline
Please leave a note with your login and contact information so that we may arrange a suitable time for the service to take place.