Garden of Salvation
Destiny 2 Raids are an end-game activity gated off by high level requirements, where a group of players take on a challenging gauntlet of puzzles and bosses for exclusive items - and the Garden of Sorrows raid is no different!
The Garden of Salvation is a six-player end-game activity set in the Black Garden, the birthplace of the Vex. Like the raids that came before it, the Garden of Salvation is one of the hardest activities to beat in Destiny. In order to emerge from the Black Garden triumphant, you're going to want a high Power Level, the right gear, and a capable crew. And even then, you might need some help.
What can you get?
- Exclusive Raid gear - which can drop up to max power/light
- Exclusive Raid Emblem
- Exclusive Raid Shaders
- The chance at getting high level exotics.
- Bragging rights with your friends!
This service is for an Account Recovery - where one of our e-Sport Professionals will play on your account for you in a fireteam with five other highly skilled players in order to complete the Garden of Salvation Raid on one of your characters!
Fast, efficient and stress-free!
- You must also be at least 920 Power on the character(s) that you would like the activity to be completed on for a full completion. The closer to 940+ the better.
- There are flexible pricing options for individual encounters in the Raid - especially for lower-level players with characters capable of completing the first few stages.
Please leave a note with your login and contact information so that we may arrange a suitable time for the service to take place.